Terms & Conditions of Tourism Review Business
Please read these Terms of Service and Conditions of Use (the "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using Tourism-Review.com web site. According to the Terms and Conditions you may use any of Tourism-Review.com on-line publication without limitation. By using the site Tourism-Review.com you accept and agree to these Terms and Conditions. You can choose not to access or otherwise use the Site.
Tourism-Review.com provides a range of services available only to the individuals who register on the Site. Some services are also available for general visitors, the individuals who are not registered.
Registered users, for example, may participate in Forums, or other forms of moderated discussions. These users only are responsible for all the content posted through the Forums including the voluntarily disclosed personal information, such as email, telephone, etc.
We are the owner and/or the authorized user of our trademark appearing on the Site. We are the copyright owner or licensee of the content and/or information on the Site, unless otherwise indicated. Any commercial use of information published on the Site is strictly prohibited.
If you make other use of the Site, except the possibilities mentioned above, you may violate the copyright and other laws of most of the countries.
Any information or material that you submit to Tourism-Review.com will not be considered as confidential or secret.
By submitting or making Your Material available on the Site in other way, you:
- Agree and acknowledge that Your Material will not be treated as confidential or proprietary.
In addition to the above you guarantee that Your Material:
- Is original to you and that no other party has any rights to the material;
- Does not contain any content that is unlawful, threatening, harassing, profane, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, deceptive, fraudulent, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts, invasive of another's privacy, or hateful;
- Does not contain a virus or other harmful component;
- Does not contain, unless the specific Service allows it, any advertising of any kind, or false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact; and
- Grant Tourism-review.com the royalty-free, unrestricted, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display Your Material (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
Third party information
Tourism-Review.com does not guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of any material posted by others on or through the Site. Any content placed on any discussion area by Users are the views of the User posting the statement, and do not represent the views of Tourism-Review.com.
Unless specifically requested, the Tourism-Review.com does not solicit nor does it wish to receive any confidential, secret or proprietary information or other material from you through the Site, any of its services, by e-mail, or in any other way.
You agree that, while using the Site, you should not:
- Upload, post or transmit to or distribute or otherwise publish through the Site any material that violates any provision of these Terms and Conditions;
- Restrict or inhibit any other User from using and enjoying the Site;
- Constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability;
- Impersonate, or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity;
- Upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or in any way exploit any information or other material obtained through the Site for commercial purposes (other than permitted by the such information owner);
- Engage in spamming or flooding; or
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems through the Site.
If this website contains links to other sites owned by companies outside Tourism-Review.com, users view such sites at their own risk. Tourism-Review.com is not responsible for, and has no control over, the content of such sites.
Tourism-Review.com shall have no liability for any damage or loss (including without limitation, financial loss, loss of profits, loss of business or any indirect or consequential loss), no matter how it arises, resulting from the use of or inability to use this website or any material appearing on it or from any action or decision taken as a result of using the website or any such material.
We control and operate this Site from our office in the European Union. It is reliably not known that materials on the Site are appropriate for use in other locations. Persons who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Modifications to the Site and the Services
We may change these Terms and Conditions from time to time and at any time without notice to you, by posting such changes on the Site. We reserve the right, for any reason, in our sole discretion, to terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site, including, but not limited to, the content, features or hours of availability. By using the Site after any modification of the Terms and Conditions, you agree to be bound by any such modification of the Terms and Conditions. We may also impose limits on certain features of the Site or restrict your access to part or the entire Site without notice or penalty.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Agent
We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and require that the people who use the Site do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please forward the following information to the secretary stated below:
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the suspicious material is located;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Phone: +420 585 411 144
Natural Spa Therapy & rehabilitation in Czech Republic
Find more about Health SPA treatment programs ...